Tuesday morning the House majority Democrats are scheduled to roll out their plan for balancing the state budget. The supplemental plan is expected to be a bit easier on higher education than the governor’s budget, which proposed a 17 percent cut. The House will unveil the budget at 9 a.m. Read their proposal on-line here. At 3:30 the House Ways & Means Committee will hear the budget bill, House Bill 2127.
- CWU Aviation has a lot to celebrate in 2018. The program is now certified to operate its own flight school and we h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- RT @CWUFoundation: Our #CWU scholarship recipient spotlight is Ulyses Morales, who received the Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship for… 15 hours ago
- RT @CWUwire: Keck Awards $275K to CWU Foundation for New STEM Curriculum bit.ly/2GaS75k Funds will help develop new multidisciplin… 16 hours ago
- @KelseeDC @mannddeee We do! And the radio station has excellent programs for students. 881theburg.com @881TheBurg @CWUSportsRadio 18 hours ago
- RT @CWUHype: Don't experience FOMO. There are over 20 events at @CentralWashU that you can still attend in this month! Check out https://t.… 18 hours ago