Tuesday morning the House majority Democrats are scheduled to roll out their plan for balancing the state budget. The supplemental plan is expected to be a bit easier on higher education than the governor’s budget, which proposed a 17 percent cut. The House will unveil the budget at 9 a.m. Read their proposal on-line here. At 3:30 the House Ways & Means Committee will hear the budget bill, House Bill 2127.
- @MariahValles_ Working on getting an answer to your question. We will let you know ASAP! 1 day ago
- RT @NCAAndy: Such an incredible week here at @CentralWashU I am so proud of our teams for improving, uniting, and truly understanding #ItsU… 1 day ago
- RT @CWUFacilities: #CWU FMD crews located 1 of the chilled H2O leaks. Chilled H2O off in Randall, Hogue, Barto, Music & Wendell Hill A/B *U… 1 day ago
- RT @UESLCWU1: Wednesday is always FUN DAY! our students took a break from midterms and enjoyed some badminton!🏸🐾 #CWU #UESLCWU https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RIGHT NOW, CWU's John Bowen talks about riding the rails, again, in central Washington. bit.ly/2gQBMtS https://t.co/YCqHBYk4Nl 1 day ago