Tuesday morning the House majority Democrats are scheduled to roll out their plan for balancing the state budget. The supplemental plan is expected to be a bit easier on higher education than the governor’s budget, which proposed a 17 percent cut. The House will unveil the budget at 9 a.m. Read their proposal on-line here. At 3:30 the House Ways & Means Committee will hear the budget bill, House Bill 2127.
- The NASA Inter-Tribal Pow Wow will be held at Central Washington University on Wednesday, June 27 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @CWUFoundation: Ask yourself, how can I build up and inspire others to make a change? #PhilanthropyFriday #Positivity #CWU #CWUFoundatio… 1 day ago
- Didn't make it to commencement? We have you covered. Here are the links to all of the ceremonies. Hooding:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Congratulations Tricia Rabel. The CWU alumnus was named the new executive director for @CwuHousing and Residence Li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CentralAlum: In honor of #NationalSelfieDay, here’s some photos of our comm team partaking in #TherapyThursday at @WinegarsEburg. Send… 1 day ago