Tuesday morning the House majority Democrats are scheduled to roll out their plan for balancing the state budget. The supplemental plan is expected to be a bit easier on higher education than the governor’s budget, which proposed a 17 percent cut. The House will unveil the budget at 9 a.m. Read their proposal on-line here. At 3:30 the House Ways & Means Committee will hear the budget bill, House Bill 2127.
- RT @TVWnews: TVW is livestreaming the Body Cam Task Force today from CWU in Ellensburg: tvw.org/watch/?eventID… #waleg @CentralWashU https… 8 hours ago
- RT @CWURecreation: Join #CWURecreation for a FREE #POUND class on Thursday, October 26 at 6:10 p.m. Try it. Love it. Rock it. #RecFam #Rock… 10 hours ago
- RT @CWUAthletics: 9th!! @CWUFB moves up one spot in the AFCA Top 25 #ClawsOut https://t.co/tjhesmuAz7 10 hours ago
- RT @edvoters: .@CentralWashU has started offering a new path for h.s. students to earn college credit tuition-free: goo.gl/bx9mXr… 14 hours ago
- RT @CWUFinAidOffice: Today through Friday, 10/16-10/20, financial aid counselors will be taking calls & drop-ins from 1-4pm. @CentralWashU… 14 hours ago